Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shower Time!

April and May were jam-packed with showers and wedding preparation.  During this time John and I realized how blessed we are to have such amazing family and friends. What an overwhelmingly humbled feeling!
Family Shower

My cousin, Tori and her Mother, Charlotte did these amazing decorations!  Each table had a theme, and the best part was that I got to pack all of the decorations up and bring them home!

<>
The beautiful cake made by Tori Maggard!










Woodson Chapel Shower

Thank you wonderful ladies for all of your help!

This was just one of the packed gift tables... so overwhelming and humbling to literally see everyone's generosity!  When we thought we were finished opening the gifts on this table... we found that there were tons more gift bags packed underneath the table!



















I don't have any pictures on my computer of our third shower - the Hohenwald shower, hosted by the wonderful ladies of Kimmins Church of Christ.  One of the many things that I absolutely loved about that shower was meeting the many ladies who have known and loved John his whole life.  They didn't have to convince me that he's amazing, but it was so nice to meet and get to know better that many people that have impacted his life and made him into the man and husband that he is today!

I also don't have any pictures of my last shower - a lingere brunch hosted by my aunt Janna.  It was nice to get  together and visit with friends old and new.  And a special thanks to Janna for putting it all together with another of my aunts, and her sister, Amy in the trauma ICU at Vanderbilt!  Amy was life-flighted to Vandy after a nasty run-in with a momma cow.  So happy to report that she's doing great at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment