Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Cedar


Our honeymoon was to one of the most beautiful places on earth!  I found Big Cedar Lodge and Resort in one of my mother-in-law's Souther Living Magazines about a year or so before we got married and I'm so glad that I did!  It was the perfect mix of rustic and comfort.  It is owned by the founder of Bass Pro Shops, and all of the decor resembled that of thier shops, so it was amazing!



The only picture of the two of us from the whole trip!







One day we headed to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, and it was absolutely gorgeous!  We took the nature tram trip which took us around the whole park, then into a separate animal park where we fed the animals and they came right up to us.  It was deffinitely an amazing experience.

The trout were hungry!  We threw in "trout chow" and caused this comotion.


1 comment:

  1. ugghhh I hate trips where its just the two of you and you have to ask random strangers to take your pic!!! Paul hates it so half the time I end up in them myself standing next to a tree or plant

    ReplyDelete