Thursday, September 2, 2010

The BIG Day!!

Although our wedding day was one big blur, it was perfect - everything I'd ever imagined!  I know it took a  crew of people to pull it off, and I can't name everyone, because I'm not sure that I even know everyone who had a hand in it.  But THANK YOU to everyone who helped out in any way!  I'll let the pictures do the talking!

A sample of my favorite bridals!  The lace and buttons on my dress were taken from my Mom's wedding dress, that was made by her and my grandmother.  Tatyana Merryman - an amazing seamstress in Murfreesboro designed and made my dress, then took my Mom's veil and altered it to make it more modern and to flow with the dress.


It takes a crew just to get the bride ready!




Sweet Diane and Sophie
The whole wedding party!


Still and always Daddy's little girl



Thank you Blue Tones!









Yes, that's a nacho fountain!






John's Groom's cake.  The great people at Crumb de la Crumb made this cake to look like a photo that I sent of John with  a large mouth bass that he'd caught.






No comments:

Post a Comment