Saturday, November 19, 2011

Make it Personal

I have wanted a Cricut paper cutting machine for a while now and finally got one on sale!  I have been having so much fun crafting since then, that I thought I'd start making gifts to sell.  I'm adding some pictures and you can check out my facebook web page (Make it Personal Custom Gifts) to see all of the projects that I've tackled.
 https://www.facebook.com/messages/150802432#!/pages/Make-it-Personal-Custom-Gifts/243305952399270
Prices are listed on the facebook page under each picture's description.  Most any design/font/monogram can be put on any piece of glassware.
I'd be more than happy to try something if you're looking for something that's not listed!
You can e-mail any orders and/or questions to makeitpersonal.orders@gmail.com











1 comment:

  1. So cute! Scott's step-brother made us a giant popcorn bowl that he etched like that.

    Also, I tagged you in my blog post today; feel free to participate if you wish.

    ReplyDelete